Monday, July 6, 2009

Camille Heyboer

To begin, I would like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July, and apologize for the slight delay in my post. Last week was again one of bad weather in upstate NY, so most of my work was again done inside.

This week, I finalized the list of sites that I need to go take photos of, as well as decided what Green Map icons will apply to each site. I have plotted about half of them on my map, as well as included a description, phone number, email, etc. I decided last week that I should include the public transportation into my map, because many of the youth that this map is targeted at drive places, when they could in reality use the bus system. It will not only show youth that the transportation is available, but I think that including it in my Green Map will show youth how practical the bus system can be. In the description of each of the sites on my Green Map, I am going to include bus directions from the main bus hub to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment