Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Morgan Leykam

Hey Guys! I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've been up to a lot since then.

Right now, I'm in Syracuse doing some "field work," taking pictures, talking to people, etc. I never knew how beautiful my campus could be in the summer time and the weather has been great. Anyways, I've been taking pictures of my sites. For most of them, I want an exterior and interior view so people can get a sense of what the place looks like from the inside and how to spot it on the street. For the place that aren't conveniently located by foot, I've been calling store managers to get a sense of what the place is like, what services they offer, etc. I've been asking if they'd like to advertise on the map as well and I think I have a few takers.

As for the design, I've been sketching up a storm, trying to get the right color scheme. SU building have this create color palatte of brick/red and stone/gray that I think I want to mimmick. I also discovered our library's map room to find an atlas with a skeleton map I can use.

Is there an application to add events onto the OGM?

No comments:

Post a Comment