Monday, July 6, 2009

Diana Chang/Harlem/untitled

Hello everyone! Happy belated 4th of July and hoping everyone had a great time with family and friends. So far I was pretty busy with my work because of the holiday. I have tried to download the Green Map Icons font and I still have problems downloading the program. Please help ><.

Sadly, I didn't accomplish the goals I set up last week. So on Monday and Friday, I will spend my time listing out all the local businesses, recrational centers, healthy eating places, etc.; and then place the Green Map Icons that represent this places. In a meantime, I will come up with the reviews for each of these places so they provide helpful information to the map users.

As soon as I get everything started, I will post the update on this blog. Hopefully everything will get rolling.

Again, good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment